Sunday 10 February 2013

Camera Angles Research



This is a short clip talking about different camera angles/shots. I watched this video to gain a clearer understanding of the varieties of shots available to use, and to get inspiration for shots we could use during our filming. We will be able to refer back to this when filming to make sure we are doing it correctly.

I learnt about the connotations of using a high or a low angle- I plan to use this to effect in our final piece. I will probably include a shot of the female character from a low angle to represent her power over the male character, showing connotations of love from the male to the female. I will also use some point of view shots when the two characters meet, possibly with the female character being higher (standing up) to represent her desirability.

No comments:

Post a Comment